7.07.2009

Bubble Blowing Boy

MckLinky Blog Hop

Ok, so I'm a little late jumping in on this, but it looks like fun!  I just realized that I'm always late on these linky thingys.  Just call me Pro.  Pro the Crastinator.  Yep.  That would be me!  I did get wind that a $100 prize is also being awarded to one fortunate Linker Upper.  Sounds great to me!  Let's do some hoppin'!

This week's theme is Favorite Photo Captioned.  I have three amazing kids that are all my favorites.  I have a gazillion pictures of each one.  How in the world do I ever pick just one favorite photo?  I was scrolling through my enormous photo app and this one made me laugh {again} so it'll do just dandy!

"Boston Blows Bubbles--Can you?"

This is only one of his many charming talents.  My beautiful friend Christah at Christah Cato Photography took this picture when he was all of six months old.  I love it.  Thanks, Christah!

23 comments:

Unknown said...

That is adorable!

Lauren said...

that is an absolutely precious photo!! I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Best.Picture.EVER.

Tara said...

That's a keeper....the bubble blowing, wide-eyed boy and the picture!

Unknown said...

Oh my! what a beautifully sweet photo!

Mommara said...

Love the bubbles! So sweet.

Holly Hamrick said...

An absolute cutie pie!

SECPumpkin said...

That pic is soo adorable! Thanks for your sweet comment. This blog hop is a lot of fun!

Colin, Juanita, Ian, Brooke and Gavin said...

I love it! What a great photo!

Melissa said...

REALLY CuTe! Love it! It made me smile! You should enter a photo contest with that.

Kristin said...

Ha!!! Pro the Crastinator! I love it! You crack me up. If we lived next door to each other, I would be at your house every day for a dose of Joye! You are so much fun!

I love the picture too! So cute :)

Holly said...

It's both funny and cute!!

Sweet Joni said...

Thanks for stopping & commenting. I LUV your site! You seem pretty POSITIVE! :-)

Amy said...

ADORABLE!

Drahdrah said...

Priceless, adorable, cute ... all of the above !

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments! This is a GREAT picutre. ADORABLE!

really.truly said...

That pic is fantastic!

Lindsey said...

Precious!

Anonymous said...

My dear Joyeful friend,

What a great photo! Children make my heart glad.

I have a True Heart Award for you at my blog, because you delight my heart every time I come here.

♥Hope

Lisa said...

That picture is so adorable! Thanks for stopping by..I'm (always)at Home!!!

Julianne said...

Oh my goodness, that has to be one of the most adorable pics I've ever seen! Oh, and I totally know what you mean about a gazillion pictures of your kids, I know I've got to have at least that many too- it's crazy!!
Julianne :)

christy rose said...

Such an extremely cute pic of Boston! Did you see my picture of Jacob? If we put their pictures side by side it would seem as if Jacob is laughing at Boston! haha
I loved it!

Lucy and Ethel said...

I found your blog somehow from Caring for Carleigh and can see why you chose that CUTE picture!

Lucy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape