3.08.2009

Keepin' It Real Mondays

I Love my husband.

Yesterday I was waiting in a drive-through line  (for snowballs!)  and I decided to write a list of Everything I Love About My Husband.  I'm up to 100 and I'm nowhere near finished.  There are just so many things I love about this man.  Yes, he is wild, crazy, obnoxiously loud, and impossibly hilarious.  But he is also the most honest, genuine, compassionate, hard-working and generous man I've ever met.   His heart is five sizes too big.  He has taught me so much about loving people and about reaching them where they are, about proclaiming the message of Christ and never compromising the Truth, about obeying the Holy Spirit and always looking on the bright side.   And I really could go on and on, but I will get back to "the list" and the reason why this is a "keepin' it real" post!   You see, I was writing the list because I was angry.  I was upset with my dear husband and I knew I needed to start appreciating him more.  So, I needed to remind myself of all of his good qualities!  Well, it worked!  By the time I got to number 100, I was so in love with my husband I forgot why I had been angry in the first place! I am going to frame that list and refer to it often!

4 comments:

Cant Hardly Wait said...

That's honestly really awesome. I might get 3 things down on my list. Maybe.

Suzanne said...

Hi fellow mommy blogger! Found you on Mom Bloggers Club (just joined) Love for you to become a follower on my blog. Drop by if you get a chance. Have a blessed day Sista!

Jennifer Nordin, LMT, CPT said...

What a beautiful family you have! I think I need to start one of those lists about my husband. He is very analytical and skeptical and I am a free spirit, eager to witness the next miracle that might come along. We live in harmony with our core beliefs anchored in the truth of Christ, the personality differences do work themselves out because we truly love and respect one another.
Love your blog! Jen

Aimie said...

That is one beautiful post. I think I am going to do the same thing and maybe make a list of all the things I love about my munchkins as well. Thank you for the great idea.

I love your blog by the way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape