2.11.2009

Mysterious Phone Calls...

I've been getting some mysterious phone calls lately...

The first one happened a few days ago when I saw a missed call on my cell phone.  
So I called the number and while I was waiting for someone to pick up on the other line, my home phone started ringing.  I had to drop the call on the cell and answer the land line, but no one would answer.  Frustration mounting, I tried to call the mystery number on my cell phone and my home phone rang again!!  "That's it!"  I said, "there better be someone on the other line this time!"  I ended the call on the cell, picked up the home phone...and finally realized that I am completely insane!  The number on my cell was my home number.  I had been calling myself and getting frustrated because there was no answer!!  Oh wow.  It's bad.

Now, the next "mysterious" phone call happened yesterday.  My cell phone started ringing and I answered.  I could tell someone was on the other line, but they weren't talking.  All I could hear was a lot of scuffling around.  This time, I realized my home phone was calling me!!  Boston had got a hold of the phone in my room!!  He must have hit redial!  When I found him, he was smiling from ear to ear!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape